The evening masses on Fridays in Lent will be celebrated at 7 PM followed by the Stations of the Cross.
6.55am (with Morning Prayer)
6.30pm (Adoration at 6pm) or 7pm during Fridays of Lent
- 3rd Sunday
- 4th Saturday
- To Our Lady
Every Saturday, 4pm
- To St Anthony
Every Tuesday, 7pm
- Sacred Heart Devotion & Holy Hour
Every 1st Friday of the month, after 6.30pm Mass
- Evening Prayers of the Divine Office
Every Tuesday, 6.10pm
- Rosary for Vocations
Monday – Saturdays after Morning Masses
- Family Rosary
Every Saturday, 3.30pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- 20 minutes before Sunday Masses at the Reconciliation Rooms
- Tue, 10am-11.30am
- Thu, 7.45pm-9.15pm
(except Feast Days & PH)
- 3rd Mon, 7.45pm – 9.15pm
- 1st and 2nd Sunday
- Nearest MRT Station
- Entrance near Franciscans Columbarium
Buses along Bukit Batok East Ave 6: 61, 66, 157, 174, 178, 852
- Main Entrance
Buses along Bukit Batok East Ave 2: 970, 985
- Church Carpark
- Parking spaces for 200 cars are available on the church grounds.
- On weekdays, only Level 2 of the carpark will be open.
- On weekends and Days of Obligation, both Level 1 and Level 2 of the carpark will be open.
Level 2 – No Double Parking – All Day and Night
Level 1 – No Double Parking
Sat: Novena – 4pm
Mass – 4.30pm
Level 1 – Double and triple Parking allowed when lots are full
Sat: Mass – 6.15pm Sun: All Masses
Please follow instructions from Carpark Wardens.
Anyone who parks at Level 1 during mass timings will not be able to leave till mass ends due to double or triple parking.
- Street Parking
More parking spaces can be found near the church at HDB Blocks 271 & 269, and opposite the church at Bukit Timah Nature Park.