To Know Christ,
To Love Christ
And To Serve Christ
RCIA – New Enquirers, 2 July 2015, 8 PM
We invite anyone who is interested in experiencing and learning more about the Catholic faith to please join us on Thursday, 2 July 2015 at 8 PM, Room 3 and 4. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Parishioners please invite your friends and share the faith with them.
Gubbio Regular Opening Hours
|Saturdays||1pm – 6pm|
|Sundays||7.30am – 12.30pm|
The Canteen will be closed on 27 June and on the weekend of 4/5 July.
Spiritual Preparation for Parish Feast Day
We encourage all parishioners to fulfil the Sacrament of Reconciliation as part of spiritual preparation for our upcoming Parish Feast Day on 2 August. Hence, for the whole month of July, confessions will be heard in the confessionals (located at the right aisle of the Main Church) 20 minutes before all weekday and weekend masses.
6.55am (with Morning Prayer)
6.30pm (Adoration at 6pm)
(or 7pm during First Friday of the Month)
- 3rd Sunday
- 4th Saturday
- To Our Lady
Every Saturday, 4pm
- To St Anthony
Every Tuesday, 7pm
- Sacred Heart Devotion & Holy Hour
Every 1st Friday of the month, at 6.30pm before 7pm Mass
- Evening Prayers of the Divine Office
Every Tuesday, 6.10pm
- Rosary for Vocations
Monday – Saturdays after Morning Masses
- Family Rosary
Every Saturday, 3.15pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- 20 minutes before Saturday and Sunday Masses at the Reconciliation Rooms
- 20 minutes before all weekday and weekend Masses at Reconciliation Rooms for the whole month of July 2015 at part of spiritual preparation for the upcoming Parish Feast Day on 2 Aug 2015.
- Tue, 10am-11.30am
- Thu, 7.45pm-9.15pm
(except Feast Days & PH)
- Nearest MRT Station
- Entrance near Franciscans Columbarium
Buses along Bukit Batok East Ave 6: 61, 66, 157, 174, 178, 852
- Main Entrance
Buses along Bukit Batok East Ave 2: 970, 985
- Church Carpark
- Parking spaces for 200 cars are available on the church grounds.
- On weekdays, only Level 2 of the carpark will be open.
- On weekends and Days of Obligation, both Level 1 and Level 2 of the carpark will be open.
Level 2 – No Double Parking – All Day and Night
Level 1 – No Double Parking
Sat: Novena – 4pm
Mass – 4.30pm
Level 1 – Double and triple Parking allowed when lots are full
Sat: Mass – 6.15pm Sun: All Masses
Please follow instructions from Carpark Wardens.
Anyone who parks at Level 1 during mass timings will not be able to leave till mass ends due to double or triple parking.
- Street Parking
More parking spaces can be found near the church at HDB Blocks 271 & 269, and opposite the church at Bukit Timah Nature Park.